Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1800flowers is Perfect for Valentine's Day


1800flowers is the only place I go to get flowers for special occasions. And with Valentine's Day approaching, I will definitely be seeking out their services for flowers. 1800flowers has so many arrangements to choose from, and an array of flowers to pick from. They are always reliable, and their website is easy to use. And if I want to place an order over the phone, they have great customer service that is knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to helping me finalize my order.

I know what I am going to get my wife from 1800flowers for Valentine's Day. That's easy. One dozen red roses. That's what I get her every Valentine's Day because roses are her favorite. But this year, I wanted to add something else special to the order because we are having a baby in May and I thought it would be nice to recognize that in some form or fashion on Valentine's Day. My Mom and Dad used to give us Valentine's Day presents when we were kids, and I want to carry on that tradition too and maybe get something for our baby even though he isn't born yet. I bet 1800flowers has just what I'm looking for.

1 comment:

  1. It is romantic,but i have to say that it is a waste,isn't it? When you give her the wedding dresses ,you had alreay given her the best.

    ReplyDelete